Hi

1) I'm still not sure why you're doing the measuring yourself (as I'd
use a layout xml file to declare the list item's View, and then
inflate it/set the values in the adapter's getView() call.
2) I'm guessing that since you are using an adapter and the view
holder, that there's an issue with how your getView() method is
implemented (or perhaps another implementation of an adapter method).
That is, as you know the view holder allows object reuse; that doesn't
mean to say that the object that you're re-using has the correct
values in it.  It's only there to avoid the expensive inflation/
construction; after that point you're expected to set the values in
that object (for the list item) as per the data in the array/list/
structure that is backing the adapter.