What is the best way to add a new native service that uses Binder and
can get past the service_manager.cpp restrictions on what users can
add services?

I have created a new native service that is similar to the
MediaPlayer. I make the addService() calls to add the Binder service
to the system. This worked fine when the service was started as root.

I moved the new service to be started as the "media" user. Then I
receive permission errors because of the table in service_manager.cpp
where there is a check for users and allowed Binder services.

Do I have to add my service to the table or is there some other way?