Hi,

"Unable to start service Intent { act=com.google.android.c2dm.intent.REGISTER
(has extras) }: not found"

Oh maybe this can't be done in the emulator:
"To develop and debug on an actual device, you need a device running an Android
2.2 system image that includes the Market application."

I don't have Market in the emulator.

If this is why I can't do this, it would be great to know.

Cheers,
Julius.