Launching via intent by some reason does not work: I see in LogCat

09-12 12:28:00.908: INFO/ActivityManager(1100): Starting activity:
Intent { act=android.intent.action.VIEW
cat=[android.intent.category.BROWSABLE]
dat=intent:#Intent;action=com.my_company.my_application.ACTION_LAUNCH_APP;end
(has extras) }

I do not see the name of the activity it tries to launch.

But Web brwoser shows "Web page not available" and nothing is
launched.

Launching via link does not work inside the WebView. I get the error
"URL not found" error. Launching via link in stand alone Web browser
works but displays a dialog "complete via MyApp or WebBrowser". Is
there way to suppress this dialog?