On 12 September 2010 19:14, arberb <beqi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My application has alot of pictures in it and I was wondering if its
> possible if one of my users click a button to send that picture to the
> sd card? If this is possible please let me know

No, there's no magic button, beside moving the whole app to SD card
but it's android 2.2+ only. If you want to separate media files, then
you will probably have to rework your app to deal with these files
yourself (in general framework requires resources to be part of your
application and your application apk file cannot be splitted into parts.