On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 10:40 PM, dadada <ytbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> However, my first Toast appears and it never change despite detecting
> changes in sensor values.
>
> What could be the reason?

You're sure the other statements are being hit? (Breakpoints or logging will
tell you that.

Is the value actually changing, just taking a second or two? I assume sensor
data will be triggered frequently and Toast messages get queued up, so what
you might be seeing is not the first message permanently, but multiple
instances of the first message. If you wait long enough it should change.

That said, Toast is probably not the best way to display changes in sensor
data.