Hi all,

I want to do a sensor driven animation ( like AR)  where by i use
azimuth to control the flowing of drawable in the camera overlay.

right now, i have the sensor reading ready on camera. I can drawable
on the camera overlay.

However, I am not sure how can the sensor data to be used to control
the animation?

i looked at the animatedrawable in apidemo,

should i be calling translate animation everytime i get a new sensor
reading?

   Animation an = new TranslateAnimation(0, 100, 0, 200);
            an.setDuration(2000);
            an.setRepeatCount(-1);
            an.initialize(10, 10, 10, 10);

            mDrawable = new AnimateDrawable(dr, an);
            an.startNow();