I'm working with the Notepadv3 tutorial. The way it works now, if the
user hits the home button from the edit screen, then relaunches the
app via the icon from the home screen (or app drawer), the app starts
up at the very begining (i.e. Main Activity) instead of loading the
last used activity, which should be the NoteEdit activity in this
case.  I'm trying to figure out how to maintain the Activity Stack's
state when the app is relaunched via it's icon. (Please correct me if
I got any of the terminology wrong).

Thanks