Yes, I just did it and it works well... but both of my versions were free, so I don't know for sure what happens with paid apps.

Sincerely,

Brad Gies
Bistro Bot - Bistro Blurb
http://bgies.com
http://bistroblurb.com
http://ihottonight.com
http://forcethetruth.com

Everything in moderation, including abstinence

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can
change the world. Indeed. It is the only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead