I would like to know this too.
We are willing to port our project in android too but we have all our
HUGE library written in C.
Is there a hope to have a native support soon enough?
Is it official that this support will be relased?
We managed to run some code on the Emulator but as it is now it's not
possible to run native code on the device without hacking it
Thank you for your patience (and sorry for my poor english)
Pasquale Anatriello