Hi I have done following steps and need further help.
1. Created new WSDL for web service. - Need to pass a parameter and get
response back.
2. Added WSDL file in Android project.
3. Right clicked on WSDL file in project and Clicked for "Generate Client" -
Thiss has generated auto all the classes/interfaces of WSDL file
==> having all address/port/method to be executed/in-out parameters details.

Now I need to use WSDL web service method  in Android startup class.
Will appriciate if anybody can send sample code to access WSDL method and
pass value to input parameter and get response back.
Thanks.
Avi.