You did not read closely enough. I never -said- Android was a JME
platform. Rather, I said that BlackBerry was a JME platform, and that
Android used the Java language, NOT the platform.

And yes, a JME app written for one phone has a good chance of failing
on another JME phone, which is why people say that Sun's promise of
"write once, anywhere" has become (at least for JME) "write once,
debug everywhere";)