Can anybody explain me what is exactly that coordinates? I have search
for information but can't find properly info.
I have some drawables objects wich I need to rotate, I have realized I
need to add a constant value to that coordinates, if not they rotate
wrong.

I use this way:

canvas.save();
canvas.rotate(90 * mRotatationType, CTE_ROTATING_X_POINT + coordX,
CTE_ROTATING_Y_POINT + coordY);
canvas.restore;

Where:
-mRotatationType: is set to 0, 1, 2, or 3 in order to get a 0, 90,
180, 270ยบ rotation.
-coordX and coordY are the top/left points of my drawable object.
-CTE_ROTATING_X_POINT and CTE_ROTATING_Y_POINT are set to "48" (if not
the drawables move in a different place after rotate). This is the
mistery for me.