I believe option A is the best.

One thing you might consider as a premium option for developers is reporting
showing which crashes are more prevalent than others. I know Microsoft does
this internally for application crashes reported via Watson.

--Sean

Calendar: http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=darkmane%40gmail.com
Livejournal: http://darkmane.livejournal.com

Every 5 minutes you spend writing code in a new language is more useful than
5 hours reading blog posts about how great the language is.