Dear Damien,

You may be interested in looking at our MobiForms Developer.
MobiForms is a rapid mobile application development tool ideal for
creating professional business database apps.

MobiForms can connect directly to a host of industry standard
databases such as Oracle and SQL Server (using a secure Wi-Fi network
or phone network with a private APN) or for partially disconnected
apps using the MobiForms Sync Server for offline buffering and online
synchronisation.

MobiForms is a proven technology used by hundreds of customers all
over the world to create field service, inspection, stock control and
CRM apps etc.

MobiForms was the world's first rapid application development tool
designed for specifically for Google Android smartphones.
Additionally, the same app will run on other platforms like Windows
Mobile without reconfiguration.

In one compact solution MobiForms replaces the need to download,
configure and learn 100s MB of diverse tools such as Eclipse, the
Android SDK, Droid Draw, Java or XML etc.

We have just released MobiForms 5.03 now with native Google Android
support for the camera and GPS integration.  Ideal for ideal for
adding photos to inspection reports and location capture to field
service or lone worker apps.

For more information please go to: http://www.mobiforms.com.

Kind regards,

Tim @ MobiForms