Hi All,
         I am facing problems in updation of database param value. When I
write into that table from code, and try to see it by selecting that table
from adb, it shows correct value which was newly updated. But if I do a
reboot immediately(within 10-15secs) then after reboot I still see the older
value. Not the one which was updated before reboot.

But if I wait for 15secs after updating in db and then do the reboot, then
everything is fine. I guess problem is because some database buffers are not
updated in db.

Does anyone has any idea about this issue ? How to forcefully update the
database buffers, so that value will not reset to older one after reboot?

Thanks
Swapnil