Dear Sir,

1) I am using Eclipse IDE and Android SDK 2.1 for my application. My
application reads some data files from the File System, so using DDMS
i push all the files in "/data/data/com.mypackage/" folder and run my
application on emulator. I am able to see my desired output properly
on the emulator.

2) Now i have Android device and i don't know how to push the files in
the Internal memory of the phone. I have installed driver CD. But it
only shows me the SD card directory.

3) Actually what i want is that the moment my application is installed
and run it should read the data files from the file system. So there
should be no added efforts to push the files in the file system.

4)Means can i pack my data files with my .apk file and when the apk is
getting installed can the data files be placed directly in the
internal memory(file system) i.e. "/data/data/com.mypackage/" folder.
Is this possible ??
if yes can you please tell me how to do it.

 5) Can you please help me on this issue.

regards,
Sameer Kamble