Hi All,

I have written an application to read all incoming SMS and if the SMS
contains certain string, I will also send a copy of the message to my
another phone for backup purposes.

I used the reference from the following website:

http://www.anddev.org/novice-tutorials-f8/recognize-react-on-incoming-sms-t295-105.html

It uses BroadcastReceiver to get the incoming SMS, but when I tried to
send it using the following method:

private void sendingSMS(String phoneNo,String message){

            SmsManager sms = SmsManager.getDefault();
            sms.sendTextMessage(phoneNo, null, message,null,null);

        }

It always crashes. Any idea how to resolve it? Is it because of using
BroadcastReceiver.

Thanks In Advance,
Perumal