hello,

at first, I am sorry because I am not good at English.

As the subject of this message, I have tried to send / receive the
data via ContentProvider from the different packages to the common
directory.

In short, for example...

the data run update() or insert() in "package  com.test.example.a"
would like to be stored into the "/data/data/com.common.data/
databases", not /data/data/com.test.example.a/databases/".
As well, I would like to run query() in "package com.test.example.b"
to query into the "data/data/com.common.data/databases" which has been
stored at  "package  com.test.example.a".

In my understanding, the data can only be created to the directory
which is same as the package name.
as well , the data can only be read(query) from the directory which is
same as the package name.

If misunderstanding concerning the behavior, please correct me.

And please let me know how to refer the same directory which is not
indicated as the package name if you have known.

best Regards,