I've tried it.

Adding and subtracting the value: event.values[0], which is actually my Azimuth in degrees returned by the sensor.

But the orientation is off! ..

The algorithm gives the Correct value, but it doesn't move because there's not sensor variables involved.. so if I subtract the error it points in the wrong direction