Hey everyone,

In my application I wanted to include a calendar view. However when I
was searching for a calendar widget to use it seems there currently
isn't any calendar widget available in the SDK (android.widget.*), is
that correct?
Are there any good other implementations that I could use?
Cause I searched all over internet but couldn't find anything so far.

If anyone has experience with such a calendar view please let me know
how to start with it!

Grtz..

Dirk