Hello,

Where are network traffic logs, and other networking related
information stored on an Adriod based device? Which directories, and
files should I look for? I am writing a small application to allow
tracking and retrieval of system information including processes,
threads, and networking events and traffic. I have had no problem in
retrieving and processing process and thread information but I can't
seem to find networking event information.

I looked in /dev where I found a number of files and directories which
I thought would be relevant but could not retrieve any information. I
used the code below. The result, so far, has always been a "file not
found" exception.

I would appreciate any help in locating the files where networking
related information (including events and traffic) should be located.

Thanks.

Alex Donnini

         FileReader fstream = null;
         try
         {
                 fstream = new FileReader("/dev/cpu_dma_latency");
         }
         catch (FileNotFoundException e)
         {
                e.printStackTrace();
         }

         try
         {
                 BufferedReader in = new BufferedReader(fstream, 500);
                 String line = null;
                 while ((line = in.readLine()) != null)
                 {
                         netTrafficDev.add(line);