Call setOnTouchListener on the ImageView. The OnTouchListener instance
you pass in as the argument will have the onTouch method called on it
with a MotionEvent instance with coordinates. You can also override
the onTouchEvent method in your Activity subclass to get called for
any touch events not handled by views.