Are you talking about VT, GT, GR?

Those you can't set in the Market/dev-console yourself. When you're
running in test mode they are not filled, so you see in the logcat
that they get set to some default value e.g 1 minute MILLIS_PER_MINUTE
for mValidityTimestamp in ServerManagedPolicy.setValidityTimestamp().
When published you'll get real more useful values (apparently).

I guess you can change the logic in setValidityTimestamp to not "obey"
the VT, GT, GR you get back, but why would you if they are sensible
values (are they?)?