Use a relative layout. Set layout_alignParentBottom for the footer view, and
use fill_parent for height of the list view.

--
Kostya Vasilyev -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com

01.10.2010 13:46 пользователь "Rocky" <rkjhaw1...@gmail.com> написал:

<LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
     android:orientation="vertical"

     android:layout_width="fill_parent"

     android:layout_height="fill_parent">
    <include layout="@layout/tabbar" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />

    <LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
     android:orientation="vertical" android:layout_width="fill_parent"

     android:layout_height="wrap_content">

         <ListView android:id="@+id/ListView01"
             android:layout_height="330px"

             android:layout_weight="1"
             android:layout_width="fill_parent">
         </L...
    </LinearLayout>
    <include layout="@layout/inbox_page_edit_mode_footer_button"
android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
</LinearLayout>

while i'm showing the list item I've footer header,
if i'm using either of fill_parent or wrap_content, my footer part is not
showing, if i fixed the height=330, then footer part is showing.
that the problem, I wountn't like to fix the height.

--

Thanks & Regards

Rakesh Kumar Jha
Software Developer