Hello

I am sending images taken from the camera to a server. I want to keep
as high quality as possible but not exceed 1.5MB.

When data from camera is less than 1.5MB i do not process it, but
there are cases when data might be 3, 5 etc.

I have looked around in the BitmapFactory and Bitmap class. Basically
i need to Bitmap.compress with a dynamic quality parameter.

How can I determine which quality to use inorder to get an unknown
image data size to 1.5MB? Or is there an other way to handle this?

Thx for any pointers.