Hi,

I want to turn off BT after my app finishes if my app turned BT on.

There is a function in BluetoothAdapter to request to enable it but no
function to request to disable it.

I guess I will just call disable () despite the the api saying
"Bluetooth should never be disbled without direct user consent. The
disable() method is provided only for applications that include a user
interface for changing system settings, such as a "power manager"
app."

I will only do it if I turned BT on so don't think I will be turning
it off when another application needs it.

I mean the user asked to exit my app so that is kinda like asking my
app to turn BT off if my app turned it on.  I don't feel in violation
of the api.

Shawn