Hi

I am working on a Android app that require a Bluetooth Access Server that
try to Discover the Application on Android phone and once connected send the
Ads back to the phone.

However the access server is not able to discover the Service that i have
registered using the BluetoothAdapter
listenUsingRfcommWithServiceRecord("BlueToothFriendFinder",MY_UUID ),

Please let me know either i have sucessfully register the Bluetooth service
or not,Please let me know if anyone has work on this before.

Below is the Code packet that i am using :
private class AcceptThread extends Thread
    {
        private final BluetoothServerSocket mmServerSocket;
        public AcceptThread()
        {
           BluetoothServerSocket tmp = null;
            try
            {
                 UUID MY_UUID =
UUID.fromString("fa87c0d0-afac-11de-8a39-0800200c9a66");

                tmp =
mBluetoothAdapter.listenUsingRfcommWithServiceRecord("BlueToothFriendFinder",MY_UUID
);

            }
            catch (IOException e)
            {

            }

            mmServerSocket = tmp;

        }
        public void run()
        {
            BluetoothSocket socket = null;
            while (true)
            {
                try
                {
                    Log.v("Working ","Server Register...");
                    socket = mmServerSocket.accept();

                    bluetoothFinder.runOnUiThread(new Runnable()
                    {
                        public void run()
                        {
                            Toast.makeText(bluetoothFinder, "Connected
Connected Conect....", Toast.LENGTH_SHORT).show();
                        }
                    });
                }
                catch (IOException e)