Hi,

I've been doing some tests and apparently the problem is not in the
drawable, but in the way I create the InputStream.

file_handle = new RandomAccessFile(payload.file(), "r");
file_handle.read(result);
String output = new String(result);

ImageView img = (ImageView)
this.findViewById(R.id.DTNApps_DTNReceive_ImageView);

byte[] bytes = output.getBytes();
InputStream in = new BufferedInputStream(new
ByteArrayInputStream(bytes));

Where am I doing something wrong?? Do I have to indicate any encoding
string (output.getBytes("US-ASCII") or something??