Hi, I want to display list of items in my application and user will
select checkbox which is present in front of each item. List is
displayed well. It also shows checkbox infront of list item but when I
click on checkBox it is not getting selected. My code is like this

public void onCreate(Bundle icicle) {
                super.onCreate(icicle);

                String[] names = new String[] { "123", "234", "345", "456",
"567",
"678", "789", "980};

                this.setListAdapter(new
ArrayAdapter<String>(this,android.R.layout.simple_list_item_multiple_choice,
names));
        }

        @Override
        protected void onListItemClick(ListView lv, View v, int pos, long id)
{
                super.onListItemClick(lv, v, pos, id);

                Object obj = this.getListAdapter().getItem(pos);
                String keyword = obj.toString();
                Toast.makeText(this, "User selected: " + keyword,
Toast.LENGTH_LONG)
                                .show();

        }

what's wrong in this code?