On 10/9/10 20:46 , Yahel wrote:

I'm promoting my app all I can on my blog, myspace, facebook, twitter,
tumblr and all, but the best exposition tool should normally be the
market !!
Don't expect that. The market is just an easy way for people to install your app, but the critical promotion will only come from you and the mentioned tools.

--
Fabrizio Giudici - Java Architect, Project Manager
Tidalwave s.a.s. - "We make Java work. Everywhere."