Hi all,

I can see from some user's logs that my app randomly gets the
following SQLiteException:

android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such table: DietTip: ,
while compiling: SELECT DISTINCT tip FROM DietTip
        at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteProgram.native_compile(Native
Method)
        at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteProgram.compile(SQLiteProgram.java:
117)
        at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteProgram.<init>(SQLiteProgram.java:
66)
        at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteQuery.<init>(SQLiteQuery.java:
49)......

It also happens often in another table that tracks the user's
weight...

Does anyone know a particular reason for this to be happening? It
seems that it can't find the table or it can't compile the query. It
has never happened to me in any of my phones.

Thanks,
Alberto