I have a view where I'm trying to show images the largest possible
size they can be.  So I have the ImageView set to fill_parent for both
width and height with a scaleType of fitCenter.  However, I have a
caption area (currently a LinearLayout) that I'd like to align with
the bottom of the actual image.  The problem is, if the image has more
of a landscape orientation, the bottom of the image won't go all the
way to the bottom of the ImageView so my caption ends up way below the
image.  Is there any easy way to accomplish this?