You can either create a class which is available across the entire
application and put any data on there and grab it from anywhere (I
wrote a tutorial here :
http://www.jameselsey.co.uk/blogs/techblog/android-implementing-global-state-share-data-between-activities-and-across-your-application/)

Either that, or use the "Extras" feature of an intent, and sent that
intent to another activity (I've got a tutorial, but its not complete
yet)

Good luck