Well, it sucks for doing things like dialog balloons. It could be very
easy with a few lines in two simple shapes and a couple of minutes
coding, instead of designing a bitmap for the same effect, and
adapting it to every screen format that exists out there in a 9 patch
format and finding the right color, alpha and transparency values in
photoshop. Arghh!