There is an article by Sony Ericsson guys on implementing a similar UI, except their list items don't get stacked on the bottom.

http://blogs.sonyericsson.com/developerworld/category/tutorials/3d-list/

-- Kostya

21.10.2010 9:37, metal mikey пишет:
Sorry, didn't mean to suggest using a ScrollView, rather:

I suggest a solution involving layout animation on ImageViews...layout
animations that get triggered by interaction with a single
GestureOverlayView.

PS: I've seen a similar interface on promo material for Motorola
Flipout, so I guess a Motorola AppWidget has implemented something
similar to your interface.