Got the same problem today.

My app runs fine on all other emulators, even tried to install from
the web by downloading the version of my app that I sell on the
Android Market. Same issue.

Now since I had to hunt around to find the link for the Galaxy Add-on
maybe its not ready for prime time yet? I searched extensively
yesterday for it and couldn't find it, but today it turns up.

I notice that there is another Build Target available now (right click
project, select properties, click Android) which says: Galaxy Tab Add
On. But what the heck, I don't want to have to have a separate version
of the app compiled against the Galaxy Tab add on package !!!!
Currently I have Google API level 4 (1.6) selected as my Build target.