Dear all,

I cannot manage to play audio in the android emulator 2.2.
I am using ubuntu 10.10.

I've tried to launch the emulator with the following audio options
(and I tried to use root privileges as well):
-audio oss  -> I get a warning for audio not supported, fair enough
-audio esd
-audio alsa

Nothing happens with the latest two: emulator starts and runs ok, but
no audio of any sort is played and even if I try the -verbose mode I
don't see any error in the shell.

Is this due to ubuntu 10.10 using pulseaudio?

Does anyone have any clue?

Thanks,
Mik