Well, you'll probably want to use the ksoap2 library to communicate
with your SOAP web service.
However, it is my opinion that SOAP is a crappy and bloated interface
usually meant for the 'enterprise'.

Remember, most users will connect to your service via a 3G connection
at best.  SOAP includes so much garbage for a single request it's not
even funny.

Anyway, the first thing you'll want to do is load the script in a
non-android device such as your browser and see what happens ther.

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 7:44 AM, William Añez <wecu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys, Im sorry if Im asking something too easy, but Im just
> starting programing with android and want to connect to a simple Web
> Service I ust created.
>
> My WebService is running in a JBoss (because i have other applicantion
> more complex running there, and in a short time i will connect all
> that with my Android Client)
>
> I only have a single method on the WebService, very simple:
>
> @Stateless
> @WebService
> @SOAPBinding(style = SOAPBinding.Style.DOCUMENT, use =
> SOAPBinding.Use.LITERAL, parameterStyle =
> SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.WRAPPED)
> public class StoreCoreServiceImpl implements StoreCoreService {
>
>       �...@webmethod
>        public void sayHello(String user, String password, String message)
> throws Exception {
>
>                // TODO validate user
>                System.out.println("Hello from: '" + user + "', message was: "
> +
> message);
>
>        }
>
> }
>
> The problem is that im triying to call that method without any
> positive result, I have read a lot of forums but nothing seems to work
> for me, can anyone help me with this ?
>
> Thanks in advance.

~ Jeremiah:9:23-24
Android 2D MMORPG: http://developingthedream.blogspot.com/,