I can't help but sounds cool.  I've used syngergy and it's pretty
cool.  As for the mouse I'd either use the movement tracker. (i.e. the
user controls the mouse by moving the phone or by using the touch
event.  The keyboard should be straightforward, in fact this doesn't
sound too hard.

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 7:40 AM, shaunpatterson
<shaunpatter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've started work on an Android synergy client.  See synergy-foss.org
> for more info on synergy.
>
> Basically synergy is a virtual keyboard / mouse sharing utility.  The
> idea is that you could use your keyboard and mouse connected to your
> desktop to control the Android phone.  This may be useful in
> development or in just everyday text messaging.
>
> I'm not sure if the mouse sharing is going to be possible -- I don't
> know if Android supports a cursor.  However, keyboard sharing should
> be doable.
>
> The project is in its infancy -- so if anyone is interested please
> join in.  The design is up in the air so feel free to go in and change
> things around as you see fit.  My plan is to create a working Java
> synergy client (Synergy is written in C++) and then start adding in
> the Android specific features.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/synergyandroid/
>
> Thanks
>
> --