I have a Configure Activity for a simple widget.

Everything works fine with the debugger attached, but when I run the
app on a standalone device it ANRs when loading the Configure Activity
view.

It is proving difficult to debug, as with the debugger attached, it
always works fine.  The LogCat from the device shows the ANR, but
nothing else of use.  I have put log messages throughout the app, and
the OnCreate method appears to be completing, but the layout does not
display.

Any ideas? I am pulling my hair out over this one.

Alex.