I've been seeing a lot of errors with downloads from marketplace
recently, don't have any more detailed info than that. I've had to
tell users to delete the app, then install fresh. If the user is just
trying to update the app, the download seems to get stuck - never
starts, just sits there saying "downloading". Although deleting the
app and installing fresh seems to be a workaround, it's inconvenient
because it wipes out local data you may have stored for the user.