Hi, thanks for responding :)
I tried couple times. Latest :

Intent intent = pm.getLaunchIntentForPackage(packagename);
intent.setClassName(mContext, MainActivity.class.getName());
intent.setFlags(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_BROUGHT_TO_FRONT |
Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_LAUNCHED_FROM_HISTORY|
Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_NEW_TASK);
startActivity(intent);

i also tried previously:
Intent intent = new Intent(context, MainActivity.class);
intent.setFlags(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_NEW_TASK);
startActivity(intent);

Thanks