Hi all, Im new to android and java but moving along at full speed. My
lack of experience is making some elementary tasks too repetitive.

For example I want to be able to loop through the following snipit of
code.. the problem is I want "i"  replace the number "1" in g1m0+=1;
so through each iteration g1m0 would become g2mo

for (Graphic grap : _toCompare) {
                        for(int i=1;i<=7;i++){
                        if(grap.getCol()==i && grap.getRow()==1){
                                g1m0+=1;
                        }else if(grap.getCol()==i && grap.getRow()==2){
                                g1m0+=1;
                                g1m1+=1;
                        }else if(grap.getCol()==i && grap.getRow()==3){ ......

I know this is a simple to the novices out there can you please give
me some insight to shorten up my code here..

Thanks a bunch!