Hi all,
I am currently trying to create a cuckoo clock widget in which I am
facing problem with updating the pendulum sound each second....My
pendulum has to keep on ticking each second with sound effects
integrated.
I am doing update every second  and I am able to play the sound using

mPlay = MediaPlayer.create(context, R.raw.chime);
mPlay.start();

 But after about 30 seconds, the sound stops playing giving the log
error as follows:

E/AudioTrack( 2106): AudioFlinger could not create track, status: -12
E/AudioSink( 2106): Unable to create audio track
E/VorbisPlayer( 2106): mAudioSink open failed

Then again the same sound starts playing after a pause of  about 20
seconds instead of getting played each second.....It continues in this
fashion of playing the sound file for some seconds, then to the pause
state and then again playing from start....This problem doesnt come
into picture when I'm trying to update the sound on hourly basis for
my hourly chime because in that case only once every hour this sound
is played, same is the case for updation every minute....This problem
arises only for updating the sound each second.... Wat is the reason
behind this delay??Can anyone please help me regarding this?
Regards,
Tina Lincon