Hi all,

The app I'm producing requires a database that can store a collection
of exhibits and the museums they're at plus a few other things like
media urls and visitor comments.

Stage 1:
A user refines their search for exhibits by all or one specific museum
using a Spinner.
The user then enters words or number in an EditText field below this
which relate to an exhibit they're searching for.

Stage 2:
Matching results are retrieved from the database and placed into a
ListView with each item linking to an exhibit profile.

Stage 3:
Each exhibit has a profile page a little bit like a Facebook profile
page but with four tabs - (Tab 1)The Exhibit (Tab 2)Visitor submitted
comments & experiences (Tab 3)List of related media (Tab 4)A comment
form.

My question is what kind of database solution could I implement that
would allow me to achieve this and be able to add/remove content to
the database easily?

Many thanks!