Hi,
The ANR occurs for my application for some undefined reasons I'd like
to figure out. Unfortunately there is not stack trace in traces.txt
file. Is there any reason why there is nothing about my app in
traces.txt? There are other application's stack.

Is there any other way to figure out what cause ANR except traces.txt
and DDMS traces, which unfortunately show nothing when my app hangs. I
am not also able to use Debug.startMethodTracing as I am not able to
call stoptMethodTracing as I do not know when it hangs.

Best Regards