Hi,

Has anybody ported android to moto rokr E6?

I am trying to do the same, however, being an amateur I cant understand the
exact process. I have a ported a linux 2.6.x version on my rokr. I have also
obtained the android images (ramdisk.img, system.img and userdata.img) after
compilation of the android code.

* I have downloaded the android code using repo from the following link as
per the steps described: http://android.git.kernel.org/ *

Now i cant understand where exactly do i need to put these images to
run android on the phone. Also what changes do i need to make in the code to
be compatible with the 2.6.x linux version which i have on the phone.

Looking forward to your help guys as i am stuck and this is really
importatnt for me.

Thanks

Abhyudai