There is no such intent action defined in the SDK as far as I know.  Can you
point to documentation in the SDK for this?  If not, it is not something
that you can assume exists.

The correct way to find out if a notification was cleared is this:
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/app/Notification.html#deleteIntent

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 8:59 PM, Matt McMinn <matt.mcm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've got a receiver set up in my android application to catch
> android.intent.action.NOTIFICATION_REMOVE intents. On my Evo, it works
> fine - when a notification is cleared from the notification bar, I
> catch that event and can run some code. I tried running this on a
> Samsung Moment though, and it is never caught. So now I'm trying to
> figure out why, and I can't seem to find anything on Google about this
> intent action - and I set this code up a few months ago, so I don't
> remember where I even found this action, it doesn't seem to be in the
> API.
>
> The evo is running 2.2, and the moment is running 2.1-update1, so I'm
> guessing that it's undocumented, and only available in 2.2. Is there
> any other way to catch an event that a notification has been cleared?
> Note that I'm not trying to cancel a notification that I put up, or
> trying to cancel another app's notification, just catch an event when
> a notification has been cleared.
>
> Here's my receiver in AndroidManafest.xml:
>
> <receiver android:name=".NotificationClearedReciever">
>    <intent-filter>
>        <action
> android:name="android.intent.action.NOTIFICATION_REMOVE" />
>    </intent-filter>
> </receiver>
>
> Thanks
>
> Matt