With a few thousand customers, only 2 have complained of this
problem.  They install the app, then put the phone in standby/sleep
mode (i.e. turning it off, but not shutting it down).  When they turn
it back on, my app's icon is reverted to the generic green and white
android icon and the title shows as the class name of the app instead
of the title.  And, of course, the app no longer works.  I am at a
loss as to what to do.  It seems like an android bug to me.  And I
think both customers are using a Motorola Droid.

Please help!  Anybody else heard of this?  I am not sure what to
search for on Google.